This church was opened in 1912, and is one of the oldest structures still preserved in the City of Edmonton. The parishioners are very proud of their building and is shows with their yearly restoration program. In 2015, it was decided and approved by Alberta Culture to replace the stained glass within the stone tracery on the west elevation. The stained glass in many places was cracked due to the settlement of the building over time and the lack of deflection space in the tracery. The masonry work included repairs to the Indiana Limestone tracery which included Dutchmen repairs to the spring of the arch, injection and plastic repairs to the spalled joints, and repointing of the mortar.